Participating companies will get to know successful OPEX strategies and will learn how other industries deal with today’s challenges in the manufacturing environment.
What is a Consortial Benchmarking?
- Consortial Benchmarking is one of the most efficient ways to integrate external knowledge in a company.
- As a consortial partner you will be part of the consortium and actively design the project. The consortium is not objective of benchmarking.
- The consortium defines the focal topics of the benchmarking as well as the selection criteria for the identification of Successful-Practice companies.
What is in for consortial partners?
- Learn from the best!
- You will have the opportunity to exchange insights and experiences in an open dialogue. You will get practical impulses for your field of responsibility!
- Gain valuable insight during the site visits at Successful-Practice companies!
- Develop a new expert network within the consortium
Advantages of a Cross-Industry Benchmarking
- Numerous and versatile comparing possibilities
- Getting insights into other industries, helping to create new ideas and radical innovations “Think outside the box”
- More open atmosphere for discussions as consortium partners are not likely to serve the same markets
Specific questions for the proposed benchmarking might be
- What are the current trends and future challenges on the journey to Operational Excellence?
- How do successful companies manage to meet diverse customer requirements/to achieve a high performance level?
- How to manage the change of mind-sets?
- How to develop and deploy multi-plant OPEX programs?
What are your current needs and requirements? We implement them in our Kick-Off!
What are our expenses?
- Participation fee is CHF 20.000,- (excl. VAT)
- All expenses for project execution and documentation will be included for 2 company representatives (excl. travel expenses)
- In addition to our site visits at Successful-Practice companies, we will organize three meetings for preparation und follow-up within the consortium.